MORNING DROP-OFF PROCEDURES AT BACK CIRCLE
Please note the following rules to help ensure the safety of all children. Many thanks in advance for working with us!
1. Please make sure your child is not dropped off prior to 8:25 a.m. There is NO supervision until 8:25.
2. Drivers, pull ALL the way to the DROP OFF sign.
3. After you come to a complete stop, students are to IMMEDIATELY exit their car on the sidewalk side, independently. (Parent volunteers will NOT open car doors.)
4. There is no exit of the driver from the vehicle.
5. There is no exiting of the students into the circle, please use thesidewalk only.
6. Please have your child ready when the car stops to IMMEDIATELY exit the car (onto the sidewalk) and close his/her door.
If your child cannot exit the car by him/herself in a timely fashion, please park in one of the local lots and walk your child to school.
7. Drivers, please wait patiently until the car in front of you proceeds to leave the circle.
DO NOT pass the car in front of you. Drivers must wait their turn in line to proceed around the circle and exit onto School Street.
8. Between 8:15 and 9:00, no cars are allowed in the front circle; it is restricted to buses (regardless of inclement weather).
Please be kind to all the parent volunteers.
They are there (like the mailman, in rain, sleet, etc.) to assist with the traffic flow. Your cooperation in adhering to these safety procedures will ensure the safety of your children.